Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ch Eight

Wow it is definitely getting late and I need to get this done because tomorrow is not looking good for me. For some odd reason, I can concentrate better at night when it is dark outside and get a whole lot more done then, than all day long. I'm not sure why that is. I decided to add some personal spice to these posts and not just have my thoughts from the chapter. This makes the post more fun to read. (I think?) I don't think many people read my posts because I am at the bottom of the list, which is fine with me. Sabrina and I will hang out together at the bottom! So to get to it, integrating the internet into the classroom, summing it all up...positives - makes for a better learning experience for the students...negatives - it can be unreliable and cost lots and lots of $$$$$!! And $$$$$ is always a hot topic in education and life for that matter. I mean Who wants to be a millionaire, Deal or no deal, the power of ten, just to name a few. All about $$$$!

1 comment:

Mélaine Innocent said...

Hi Cassie,

Your blog's being read by the important people don't you worry!

As I said to several of your peers, feel free to write about anything. THink about how the technology you're learning about / reading about is integrated into your daily life, comment on it, vent, praise it!

I always preferred learning at night too - when it was dark and I didn't feel like I'd rather be out in the fresh air and sunshine!