



I listened to the Podcast the week of Radio Willow Web. Starting Tuesday, I listened to one Podcast everyday. The first one I listened to was about the American Revolution. The students explained the American Revolution and they had segments titled: poems, amazing facts, interview with famous person, did you know?, vocabulary, and wonderful website. The next podcast was about sound. The students included riddles, poems, did you know?, vocabulary, wonderful website, and what's that sound. I also listened to colonial times and ants. These were all done by different grade levels. It was a really neat wrap-up summary project for units. I would reccomend listening to one if you get a chance. Here is the website...http://feeds.feedburner.com/RadioWillowWeb
2 comments:
Your pictures are so cute. They go along really well with your blog and the Pod Cast. I have been listening to a few others. I noticed most of the Pod Casts had the same order to them on how the present the information but all of them have their own twist. Great Job!
Perfect Cassie! This is a great reflection and I'm glad you enjoyed listening to the podcasts - hopefully it has given you inspiration for when you have your own class.
Post a Comment