Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving


What I did over thanksgiving...well, to start off, I ate a lot of food, which was wonderful. I watched the colts play! Go colts! I took a nap. I actually had two thanksgiving meals on thursday. I was really stuffed that night. On Friday, I went shopping! I got up early, but I had a good time. It is so fun listening to people complain and see the crazy people running to get the deals (no deal is good enough for me to run and push someone out of the way). In Kohl's there was this guy there with his g/f-fiance-wife complaining about the crazy lines to "what, save like maybe $5" he says. The lady behind me and I agreed that she should have left his butt at home and found someone else to come. Poor girl. Like I said, it is so comical! Saturday was another Thanksgiving meal. I did a lot of eating..I told you. Sunday was not very exciting. It was church and then homework. Oh joy. I did go to Fort Wayne for a little while with a friend though, but that was short lasting. Well, I can't wait to hear about everyone else's exciting breaks!

No comments: