I thought the different instructional software were interesting. I was not as familiar with the tutorial, problem solving, and the ILS compared to the others. I thought this type of technology would be good as a supplement in the classroom to engage and encourage the students. I always enjoyed playing software games when I was younger. The only part I did nto like about them was that sometimes it took so long for the game to be completed, I would get bored with it. I remeber playing Oregon Trail too! Does anyone remember playing any of the games with they were younger?Thursday, September 27, 2007
Ch Three
I thought the different instructional software were interesting. I was not as familiar with the tutorial, problem solving, and the ILS compared to the others. I thought this type of technology would be good as a supplement in the classroom to engage and encourage the students. I always enjoyed playing software games when I was younger. The only part I did nto like about them was that sometimes it took so long for the game to be completed, I would get bored with it. I remeber playing Oregon Trail too! Does anyone remember playing any of the games with they were younger?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! The Oregon Trail was like my favorite game EVER!!!!!!!! I loved it! I always seemed to die though, I don't know that I ever completed that game! But it was fun, I think I enjoyed hunting the most!!! Did you ever drown when you crossed the river?
Post a Comment