
So my boyfriends mom does cake decorating and this is a cake I decorated for my dad for Father's Day. It looked a lot better in real life. I was proud of my first cake. My dad and I are really close. We get along great because we have very similar personalities. So back to my boyfriend's family...his mom decorates cakes and his sister is a floral designer. Score! If we get married (which I hope someday we do (but not until I'm done with school)!) I already know who will make the cake and do the floral designing. Plus since it's family, I'm thinking that will cut the expenses down some. But if anyone has a wedding coming up or knows someone getting married and they need someone to do their cake, let me know. My boyfriend (Josh, sorry I forgot to introduce him)'s mom can hook you up. I have seen some of the cakes she does. They are awesome. She is reasonable in price usually too. Anyways this was supposed to be about my dad and it sort of got away from me.
2 comments:
Yum! I love cake! Bet it was good!
That cake looks delicious :) That's great that you know people are that cake decoraters! My friend's mom does that sort of stuff, and she always bakes us stuff :) It's delicious!!!
Post a Comment