
I hope you like Clifford! When I was reading the chapters, I saw the interactive books and ebooks (p. 191). I liked the idea so I checked out the website and I ended up deciding on using it as my lesson! This is the website for the book I used for my lesson... http://teacher.scholastic.com/clifford1/flash/story_1.htm. This is the website for the activity I used for my lesson... http://teacher.scholastic.com/clifford1/flash/phonics/index.htm. They are for the lower elementary grades but they are still fun and engaging.
4 comments:
My son loves these! There are so many great, interactive websites containing fun learning hypermedia out there. An endles resource for teachers!
Hey! I agree on these books being great for young elementary students. I feel we need to use more things that surround young children's lives to help them learn. I feel they will be more comfortable and motivated to learn each day!
This is a really fun interactive tool. I bet kids would love this.
The Big Red Dog Rules!
Post a Comment